CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

I Did It All By Myself

I transformed my ugly pink/maroon monstrosity of a blog into a beautiful Monet painting all by myself. And by "myself, I obviously mean I googled "blogger templates" and followed the step by step instructions on the pages it brought up.

I honestly wonder how we lived before google. In high school I had to go to the library to do research for a paper or project. Just last week I finished an entire research paper without ever leaving the comfort of my office or cracking a single book. I did have to enlist the help of my lawyer sister to get an article that was only available in a law database, but I originally found out about the article through google scholar. And to prove that google is every bit as beneficial as the library, I got a 97% on my paper. I will be sure to thank Larry Page and Sergey Brin* in my graduation speech.**

*I googled "google founders"
**I am not giving a graduation speech

2 comments:

Crystal Lynn said...

you are pretty much awesome. You crack me up. Welcome to blogspot!

Shannon said...

I am the biggest fan of google! I have seriously been thankful for it in my prayers a time or two. Welcome to blogger!