CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Today's Update

I know, twice in two days - it's amazing, what can I say.

Just wanted to give a quick update on Nora. She slept relatively well last night and seems to be feeling a lot better today. She had some good laughs with Harper and seemed to be a little more of her feisty, happy self. She does seem rather fatigued and tires easily, that is probably from the anemia. But all in all I feel like I can get back to focusing on more important things like setting my sister up with Nora's doctor.

1 comments:

Heather said...

I'm glad Nora had a good night. I had to read the last sentence 3 times to get it -- at first I thought you meant Erica needs a pediatric GI doctor. But you meant Erica needs a doctor in a whole different way. :)

Keep us posted. I am hopeful that they will figure out what is wrong soon and Nora will be better in no time.